Here I am at 37 weeks pregnant (this last Sunday). We are SO excited to meet this little guy. Out of all the kids, I feel the most ready with this one! (When I was pregnant with the other kids I was more nervous...) I am so ready to be a mom to this little guy! Can't wait! Did I mention I'm ready to have this baby and I can't wait?!? That's pretty much what I walk around saying all day long every day!!
Hailey had a birthday bash at the beginning of April--I didn't want to do it, but we did it, because she really wanted a party and I loved her enough to give in ;-). I wanted to get all the kids sitting on the couch and take a picture of all of them but I forgot! We had nine 2 and 3 year olds come! The little children facing the camera in this picture are little Abby Beach and Jonah Lowe.
Ok, more kids to name left to right: Hailey, Allie Tomaso, Ethan Michels, Nathan Carbonneau...
Pictured here is Logan Davis (no pic of his brother Ben who was also there) and Devon Earp.
Last but not least: cute little Malia Mills peeking at the camera in the right hand corner. I think that's a picture of everybody, except Ben.
We had cupcakes with pink frosting and sprinkles and Kroger pizza and the kids jumped on the trampoline. Sheryl (Hailey's wonderful grandma, Grandma Hancock) and my friend Jill came and helped me contain the chaos :-).
And I thought I'd share this picture too:
So, when your son writes I LOV MOM ANd DAD in red crayon on your bedroom wall what are you supposed to think?? When I walked into my room and saw this I couldn't decide if he was a naughty boy or a sweet boy. And, I've decided he's mostly sweet--although writing on the wall is mostly naughty ;-). Maybe he knew he could get away with it better if he buttered me up with a message like this!
4 comments:
Darling pictures. Looks like Hailey had a fun party. Thanks for sharing. Love you all!
Awesome! What do you do?? Ahh!
I probably would have taken a picture to remember its sweetness, then blew up because there was writing on my wall! I would only hope that in the process my child would still know that I loved her (and, knock on wood, writing on the wall hasn't happened at our house...yet). While it may have been frustrating at the time, it comes off, and, a house is just "stuff" we can't take with us anyway. Now, adorable kids on the other hand...
Nice shirt you're wearing at Hailey's bday bash! :) That picture of Mile's declaration of love will always be a warm and fuzzy memory for you. :)
Post a Comment