Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Frog legs

Everything I love about newborn Clay:

 Frog legs. Chubby cheeks. The way he curls his body into a little C shape and tucks his legs against his tummy. Feeding him. How calm he is in the bath. How he closes his eyes and slowly falls asleep. Tiny, chubby feet. Tiny, chubby fingers. So cuddly. Great burper. Newborn noises, the grunts and gurgles. Newborn cry. Talking to him. Singing to him. Watching the kids play with him. How he watches my face carefully when we're snuggling.

He's getting so big--already 9 1/2 pounds! Woke up only twice in 11 hours last night, that's pretty good for my babies. He's a calm little guy--he likes to go outside, he likes to take baths, he likes to "dance" with me when I put on music, he likes the noise the vacuum makes too.

   I'm loving everything about him!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Beautiful pictures!

Debbie Jones said...

He is just beautiful! So glad he has joined the family!

Lynette said...

So precious. I love the pictures of him.