Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Miles turns 5!

 I wish I had a better picture to share...

The week Miles turned 5 he came down with a bad case of the stomach flu and couldn't keep food down for about two days. He didn't even eat a piece of his cake that night. He had a fun night despite not feeling the best: he had fun picking out the flavors for his cake (vanilla cake with chocolate frosting) and helping decorate his cake. Grandma and Grandpa Hancock came over to celebrate with us. The kids opened presents (he let Hailey open one of his) and I think he felt special. I hope so, because he is :).

2 comments:

The Boring Family said...

Isn't it crazy to think that we have 5 year olds!!! (Well, mine's almost 5.) I can't believe how the time has flown by!!

Lynette said...

I can't believe that he's already 5. Happy birthday Miles!