Thursday, June 23, 2011

June 19, 2011 Clay's baby blessing

 Clay was blessed this last Sunday, Father's Day. It was great to see Joey, our dads, and many of Clay's uncles surround him and bless him using the priesthood. His great grandma (my Grandma Jones) sent this blessing outfit for him and my grandma's best friend (Judy) made this blanket for him.
As usual, family attended and supported us. (Joey and I are lucky to have the family we have!)
 Clay and Joey

 Amber, my older sister, is on leave from active duty Navy for about six weeks before she gets back on
her ship and is gone until next year. She and Derek and their kids came out to see us and be here for the blessing. I think this picture of them is pretty cute!
We're trying to build an eternal family...
 I'm grateful to have another little child come to our home! I'm grateful that we have the chance to raise our kids in the gospel!

3 comments:

Debbie Jones said...

What a wonderful post! It was a wonderful day!

The Boring Family said...

How sweet! He looks like he's growing up fast! He's so big already!

Lynette said...

So cute! That's great that your sister was able to make it. I'm sure you enjoyed seeing her before she ships out for so long. So wonderful to have such great family support!