This happened a while ago...
At dinner we were talking about where we want to go on vacation--just the 5 of us. I can't remember who said what---places like Washington D.C., Hawaii, and Disneyland all popped up in the conversation. Hailey hadn't said anything so we asked Hailey were she wanted to go on vacation. Her very excited answer:
"Super 8!"
On our last family vacation we stayed at two different Super 8 motels. Hailey thinks they are awesome! Talk about easy to please!
Every once in a blue moon I buy this ridiculously expensive smoothie at the grocery store. It's called "Naked Juice" because it's supposed to be healthy and natural etc...
When I was drinking my Naked smoothie the other morning Miles said, "Mom! That bottle says naked! That is bad!"
It made me chuckle. Although, I don't mind him thinking naked is bad for now. Hope he keeps that type of thinking in his brain until, say, his wedding day---haha! I did mention to him that naked is good for baths though! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment