Monday, April 29, 2013

Clay turns 2

Clay turned 2 on April 25th. I wanted to record this before I loose track of time and it never gets recorded.

How did I take a picture of everybody BUT the birthday boy when we ate cupcakes?? This is what happens when you are the third child!!...sorry buddy....:). We did record everybody singing to him and him blowing out his candles at least .

We had monkey cupcakes and sang and opened gifts. His big gift was a new tricycle.

This is Clay's new trike! We go on family walks often now that it is warmer and he has tried so many times to climb onto Miles and Hailey's bikes on these walks. Now he has his own!


Brielle, Hailey's friend came along.

We took the kids on a bike ride in Spanish Fork so Clay could try out his new gift. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful evening. It was warm and sunny and pretty. We followed a well-paved path next to a beautiful river. Joey and I just walked and walked and walked and the children happily followed along, but often raced ahead.



We will be using this walkway a lot! It was very beautiful!

Clay is a precious part of our family! Now he's 2.

1 comment:

The Boring Family said...

Clay's so lucky he gets a new bike! Poor Carson gets his sister's hand-me-down tricycle that's pink and purple. He doesn't seem to mind, though!