Sunday, May 26, 2013

A general update!

I will try to make this concise and interesting:
1. spring sprang!!! It is BEAUTIFUL and WARM and GREEN and full of little singing birds! I LOVE it! We are living outside these days. The highs are in the mid-70s usually and it is glorious!

2. I have never seen so many deer in my life! They are everywhere around these parts. I love it. These deer were out in our backyard a couple of weeks ago. We see deer on a regular basis!




3. Hailey graduated from preschool! I really liked her teacher, Mrs. Jackie. She also had a very cute carpool/playgroup group, Ellie, Brielle and Sawyer. These kids made me smile all school year. Their favorite lunch at my house was chicken nuggets. The last day of preschool they had a water party.




4. I walked into the kitchen to find my studly husband helping his offspring make cookies. It was super cute. Real men make cookies with their babies I think ;). I had to take a picture.


6. Hailey and Clay took a trip with the preschool to the local fire department. Clay now says, "Wee-ooh!" which in translation means "fire truck."



7. Last, but not least, Miles with his wonderful 1st grade teacher Mrs. Creamer. He is wearing a suit because his class did some plays for the parents and he was supposed to wear a suit for his part. Hailey jumped in the picture too. She liked coming to the elementary school when she got the chance.


No comments: