At his party were: Brady, Luke, Brett, Trent, Johnathon, Bryson (all primary friends) and David and Tyler (from his 1st grade class), as well as Brielle and Kallon, neighbors.
We had baseball cupcakes that Miles helped decorate them night before.
Dear Miles,
I love you! You are a good-hearted person. You are kind and really friendly to everybody. You are so fun loving--playing outside, playing inside, just playing anywhere and with anybody is your favorite thing to do.
It's fun to see you mature and become more grown up!
Has it only been 7 years? It seems like you've always been a part of my life. I guess life just got 100% more exciting after you came along so that's maybe why it's hard to remember the "before you years" anymore!
I hope we can always find way to have fun and strengthen our relationship. Happy year 7!
No comments:
Post a Comment