I am in dire need to update the cute sayings lists for all three kids!! Even Clay is learning a few new words, yay!
But, quickly, a little something about Hailey: She LOVES to sing songs she has made up. She is always making up a song and I often find her in her room singing a song while she's playing with ponies or her magnet dolls.
We recently went camping with some of Joey's family and she made up a song that was pretty catchy and some of her cousins started to sing along.
The song went "Now I have one. Now I have two. Now I have a princess looking for you." I have no idea what it means, but she sang it was such gusto and joy it was hard not to enjoy hearing it.
Recently as I was driving around for some errands I hear this CUTE song coming from the backseat. I don't think she knew I was listening, but I was!!!
Here is how it went: "There's a sign you should read importantly. It's S-T-O-P." It had a very nice, catchy tune to it too! Yes, we were at a stop sign when she started singing it and she continued enthusiastically singing it to herself for the rest of the car trip...and now on subsequent car trips the ENTIRE family will sometimes sing this new song together :).

2 comments:
cute!
And I had that song stuck in my head when I got home!
Post a Comment