Sunday, June 1, 2014

Miles' 8th birthday and baptism

Miles' favorite gift for his 8th birthday was the wonder loom my mom sent him. He loved it! Oh, and he got 8 dollars from two different people so he felt really RICH! :)


On May 31st he was able to be baptized. It was a great day! I just loved watching Joey baptize Miles and I teared up at the confirmation because I was so happy.

We were super happy that my mom and dad and brother, Grandma and Grandpa Jones and Uncle Josh drove up from Gilbert! We were also super happy Joey's sister, Aunt Lisa and Uncle Aaron and their kids drove up from Las Vegas! Miles' Great-Aunt Jacque and Great Grandma Jones came too. Our favorite babysitter (Addie Simpson) and her mom, his best friend (Brady Komiya) and his mom, the Bezzant Family (some of our closest friends here), his primary teacher, Sis. Groberg (she is the sweetest 78 year old lady!) and Joey's aunt, Deanne, and uncle, Steve, and their son, Adam, all came as well.




No comments: