I had a goal to hike the Y as a family this summer. I got the idea from Miles. One winter night as we watched snow falling onto our patio he asked if we could hike it. I promised him we'd try. As soon as the weather warmed up, we were on our way! Yes, I was 7 months pregnant. Yes, Clay had tiny legs. I was wondering how it would go...
But, surprisingly we did it and had a GREAT time. We were happy and having fun together and talking all the way up. Clay even walked the entire way up!! Joey carried him on his shoulders on the way back down.
 |
| Hello beautiful me! :) |
 |
| Oh, man they are so cute! |
 |
| Almost there! |
 |
| View from the top |
 |
| Sitting on the Y! We all touched it! Yay! |
Goals are SO worth having! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment