Friday, November 13, 2015

Recent Memories of Clay and Paige

Recently I was shopping with Clay. We happened to see some clearance Halloween items and in our same line of vision we could see a very large Christmas display. Clay said to me, "Happy Hallo-Christmas!"

                         ****************************************************

Today while talking about basketball Clay kept mentioning the "Refugees" in the game. I had no idea what he was talking about, but I figured it out when he told me how the "refugees blow the whistles." Refugees = referees in his four year old world!

                        *****************************************************

Paige is SO funny! She LOVES to bring items to people that she knows they belong to. She is constantly bringing me my shoes!! I put them by the back door and she bring them to me all day long! :) Well, this morning Paige saw Joey's pajama pants on my bedroom floor. Joey had already left for work. She picked up his pajama pants and toddled over to me saying "daddy!" "Yes, those are daddy's!" I told her. I took them from her and flung them back onto the floor. (I know--we sound like really tidy people, right??) Paige promptly picked up the pajama pants again and this time toddled out of the room. I followed her. She took those pants all the way to the front door (she often sees daddy goes out the front door every morning). There she dropped them. She was trying to give them to daddy, who was already at work! :)

Who knows? Maybe she's dreaming about bringing me my shoes!
In this photo I was helping him fold his laundry and he was talking a mile a minute about all the wonderful things he loves about Christmas. It was SO cute. I just had to pull my phone out of
my pocket and take a picture. He's in mid-sentence, can you tell? He is such a fun person to have a conversation with!

No comments: