Monday, February 1, 2016

Thanksgiving 2015 at Aunt Lisa's and Uncle Aaron's

We spent Thanksgiving 2015 with Lisa and Aaron McCook, Joey's sister and her husband. It was lots of fun. Lots of family--most of Joey's family came. Lots of yummy food! Lindsey is a great photographer and so I'll snag some of her photos of this event to add...here's a couple from my phone. My kids are pretty crazy happy whenever they get to see cousins. They love their cousins and have been blessed with many good aunts and uncles and cousins. We are truly Thankful for all our family. Thanks McCooks for hosting us all!

Clay with his buddy/cousin Brayden. Clay used to call Brayden "Bubu" when he was 2. I think Clay thinks it's so cool that such a bigger boy wants to play with him.  

I wish I had more pictures of all the cousins who were there, but here's one of a few of the girls. From left to right: Hailey (7), Kiersten (14?), Megan (5), Kate (7), and Aneve (9). 


We got to see my brother Alex and his cute wife Jessica the night before, we found a delicious pizza place that had THE BEST pizza and hung out with them. It is always fun to see them. I really like Jessica, Alex picked a great wife. Why did I not take a picture? I was eating amazing pizza, and was probably micromanaging my 1 year old to boot, so no picture. :)


No comments: