Dear Paige,
I love you! At age two you are full of things to say. You say, "Dooo it" when you want your siblings to do something for you, you hand them the item then repeat "Dooo it". Do you know how you wake up every morning? With a comment. You call out something to me. It is quite funny. For example the other morning at about 7am you called out "I'm poopy!" And, sure enough, you were. :) Often you'll say, "I'm awake!" or "Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom."
You're a mommy's girl. You prefer mom to anyone, even dad. You love your pink minky blankets. You love both of them. You'll ask "other blankie?" if you only have one.
Your best friend in the whole world is probably a tie--between Clayton and Maddie. You love Clay. You are having fun with him each morning before he catches the kindergarten bus. Maddie Bezzant lives right upstairs and you love her something fierce. Maddie loves you too, she calls you "Paigey-pie". Heidi and I go walking with you and Maddie (and let's not forget baby KC!) in strollers and it is SO fun. You and Maddie love to chat, snack, and play at the park (we walk to the park, let you play, then walk back home). I love walking with Heidi too. She's a dear friend. You are familiar with the Bezzant children almost as much as you are familiar with your own siblings--Kallon, Brielle, Maddie, KC--although you are scared of the older boys Hunter and Jake. They truly are like our Utah cousins, and their children have been a big part of your two year old life.
You love stuffed animals, dogs, cats, our turtle Sarah. You love your nursery teachers Bro and Sis Cook. You used to sit on Sis Cook's lap for most of nursery, snuggling up to her. She liked that.
You are pure, full of love for everyone, forgiving quickly when someone makes you sad, and full of real joy. You are full of everything that is good and I think of you when I think of the scripture that says we must "become as a little child".
I am honored to be your mother. So glad you came to our family!
Love,
Mommy
 |
| October 15, 2016 |
 |
| October 14, 2016 |
 |
| October 2016 |
 |
| September 2016 |
 |
| Loves Sarah the Turtle! September 2016 |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| This picture makes me laugh! Snuggling and giving a kiss to Clay's Captain America doll as if he's a little baby. |
 |
| At Miles' Flag football game, September 2016 |
 |
| Paigey-pie and Maddie, good friends! |
 |
| Stuffed Animal girl!! |
 |
| August 3, 2016 Happy 2nd birthday!! |
 |
| August 3, 2016 |
 |
| August 3, 2016 |
No comments:
Post a Comment