Thursday, October 14, 2021

Great Grandma Hancock's Funeral

 During Labor Day weekend we went to Arizona for Bernessa Elaine Hancock's funeral. She was Joseph's grandma. A few things that I remember about Grandma Hancock were that she made our wedding cake and did a fantastic job. She always let us stay with her for a night or two when we would go to visit Arizona. She enjoyed talking about family and used to call me a few times or I'd call her and she told me all about her grandkids and what they were doing. 

She came to our BYU graduation in 2003. She was always a very kind person to interact with and I'm so glad my kids got to meet her. Her husband died before I met Joseph so I never met him, but Miles has his name as his middle name. I have heard he was a very wonderful person too.

The highlight of the weekend was seeing family and meeting new 2nd cousins, and spending time in Tucson. Miles got some more driving time on the road too.









No comments: