Christy Marshall has done many family photos for us over the last few years. She once again took pictures for us this year. We went over to Hobble Creek Park in Springville for these. It's one of our favorite parks.
I really loved how they turned out. It's obvious the kids are growing so fast. I want to do better recording all the memories. I love them fiercely and want them to find true joy each day.
Miles: 15 years old, sophomore, has his drivers permit, just got a job at Marco's Pizza, on the high school football team, taking chemistry, honors math, video production concurrent enrollment through UVU, seminary, English, and welding.
Hailey: 13 years old, 8th grade, She still likes to play basketball and is participating on two bantam teams this season, she has four good friends Brielle, Ella, Faith and Oaklie. She is getting straight As in school, she is so helpful with her younger siblings, good piano player, she babysits a lot, she's becoming my dear friend.
Clay: 10 years old, 5th grade, loves basketball and is participating on a bantam team, in Ms. Paynter's class (same teacher Miles had), is in advanced math, participating in NOVA, loves playing with the neighborhood kids, good piano player, great sense of humor, good helper.
Paige: 7 years old, 2nd grade, just finished tennis lessons with Lynette Komiya, learned how to swim this last summer, has a journal she writes in every day, in Ms. Spencer's class (same teacher Clay had), always making friends everywhere she goes, loves art and writing, going to try out little hoopsters for the first time this Tuesday.
Hattie: Will turn 3 years old on the 27th, says the funniest things, learned how to ride a bike with training wheels recently, loves to read books, loves her little Tuesday music class with Miss Jen, we are right on the cusp of potty training, her best friend is Paige, she loves to play outside, jump on the tramp, take baths with her barbies, and do anything and everything our family is doing. Very spunky.
Joseph: Wants to build his dream house (currently), works hard as a manager at L3Harris, works from home, loves watching his sports and playing basketball, loves to coach the kids teams and is coaching Hailey's bantam team currently, working with the youth at church.
Me: My life revolves around these people. I get up around 6:30 most mornings and am doing all the mom stuff most of the day. I love to read new books, I love to exercise although I haven't done it consistently lately, I loved having a garden this year, love being outside, just want to spend my time on the things that matter the very most. Learning as I go, hoping to learn more, and wanting to serve and make a difference to my kids especially. Life is good.






















No comments:
Post a Comment