Monday, March 2, 2009

Sea World



Miles went to Sea World with his Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Leslie, Uncle John and Aunt Cherece and their kids. He left Wednesday and came home tired and happy on Saturday night.

He loved it. When I asked him what his favorite part about the trip was he answered, "the ice cream." When I asked how he liked the beach he answered, "There's just lots of water there." Do you want to go back? I asked. "Yes. Next week."

A funny side note: As I tried to explain to him he would be leaving on Wednesday and what the days of the week were I named all the days of the week. I tried to explain the concept of seven days in a week, etc... Well I guess the counting part confused him a little because, now he calls "Tuesday" Twos-day", "Wednesday "Ones-day" "Thursday" is "Threes-day" and "Friday" became "Fives-day." I am always surprised and amused by the way he interprets things!