To Grandma's house we go
On Thursday we went up to Phoenix to see my brother Josh, and my mom and dad, affectionately known as Grandma and Charley. We fed the goats by their house (we always do) and we did Halloween crafts. Miles has the Halloween itch and wants to decorate our entire house so we are displaying their homemade goodies.
A Trip to Vegas minus mama and baby
Friday through Monday Joey and Miles went to Henderson, NV to visit his little sister Lisa, her husband Aaron and their daughter Nevy. Most of his family went too because it happened to be the annual "Hancock family Reunion." Hailey and I were homebodies and did not go. Why? Vacations with babies wear me out and I was seriously "vacationed out" for this year. I was sad I missed out, but glad to be home too...does that make sense?
According to Joey Miles really likes his newest uncle, Uncle Marcus, who recently married Joey's youngest sister Leslie.
Left to right: Brayden, Uncle Dave, Sophie, Kate, Uncle John, Uncle Aaron, Nevy
Joey and Miles spot a cool car. What did Joey say this was called again? A Lambergini? As you can tell I am well polished on my knowledge of expensive, elite cars...
Miles with his good friend/cousin Stephanie in grandma's car. Joey gave me his word that Miles was in a booster seat.
And they got to visit the Vegas temple. I'm so jealous I didn't get to do a session there. I love going through temples I've never been to before.
Miles touching the temple. I hope when he touches the temple he'll recognize how special it is and want to go there. I can't think of anything better than being in the temple with my own children someday...
They also took a trip over to Lake Mead.
Fed popcorn to fish...

Ate at Nelson's Frozen Custard (best in town I hear)

And hung out at Lisa and Aaron's house...kids decorating cookies in this picture.
I can tell from the pictures that hey had a great trip in Vegas. Wish I had gone, but then again, I didn't mind relaxing at home with Hailey. I'll go next year...maybe we can head up to see Lisa and Aaron just the four of us when Hailey's a little older.





3 comments:
I'm with you on being vacationed out! I hope you enjoyed your quiet(er) time at home. Looks like your boys had a great time!
Looks like it was a fun weekend for all. Thanks for coming on Thursday.
Looks like Miles had a great time. I'm glad you were able to have a relaxing weekend at home. Everyone needs one of those. And I agree, traveling with a toddler is not that much fun.
Post a Comment