Sunday, November 21, 2010

From Tonight

These pictures are from tonight. We had Sheryl snap some family pictures for us in her backyard.

We had fun tonight; we hung out with Sheryl, Reed, Lindsey, Dave and little Sophie, drank hot chocolate, ate leftovers and had fun just talking about old memories and what was happening in our lives. The kids love playing at their grandparents' houses and with their cousins on both sides. This week is Thanksgiving--more time with more family and more wonderful memories to make.

Ah, these are the days!




6 comments:

Debbie Jones said...

Very cute pictures. Looks like a nice time!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Thanks mom! I thought they turned out adorable! We're looking forward to Thursday! Can't wait to see Alex and Josh and eat dad's pies!

The Boring Family said...

Cute pictures! I love Hailey's little jacket!

Lynette said...

Very cute. Love the big smiles! We don't get that many smiles when a camera is pulled out on my family. I think the last picture would look great on a Christmas card.

Christina said...

You have the SWEETEST family Tiffany! I love your sweet smile along with your cute family's in these. You guys look great! BTW... Thank you for the comment you left on my blog. You are truly one of the sweetest people I know. I hope you are having a great pregnancy and enjoying lots of family time this Christmas. Love ya!!:)

Cherise said...

Cute pictures! Your family is so adoreable, and you are such a great mom!