We got a letter from the school nurse recommending we get Hailey's eyes checked. She had failed an eye exam at school. We took her to the doctor and sure enough Hailey was prescribed glasses. Her left eye is 20/20 but her right eye is 20/40.
It was cute, when she covered her left eye and tried to read the chart with her right eye she was having trouble reading the symbols and would try to sneak a quick peek with her left eye. Of course all the adults in the room noticed ;).
I love the glasses she picked out! She decided on Hello Kitty ones and some thick black and purple rimmed ones too. She does a great job wearing them! I sure do love this sweet little girl!
It was cute, when she covered her left eye and tried to read the chart with her right eye she was having trouble reading the symbols and would try to sneak a quick peek with her left eye. Of course all the adults in the room noticed ;).
I love the glasses she picked out! She decided on Hello Kitty ones and some thick black and purple rimmed ones too. She does a great job wearing them! I sure do love this sweet little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment